Our very own Waterproof, Indestructible Adventure First Aid Kit, Medium. WIAFAK
We assembled this nearly indestructible first aid kit for those on the road to adventure. Being adventurers ourselves we understood what was missing from most first aid kits for those who love the outdoors, so we created our own line called WIAFAK.
We’ve packed essential first aid supplies for basic emergencies into a waterproof, crushproof, practically indestructible Boulder Case. It’s not enough to have the right first aid supplies, they also have to be in pristine condition when they’re needed. We chose the Boulder Case because it’s rugged and performed very well when we tested it. It also comes with a lifetime warranty from the U.S. manufacturer – if you somehow manage to break a Boulder Case, they will replace it free of charge.
This medium sized adventure first aid kit features a low profile case to get into tighter spaces but still has a terrific quantity of quality first aid supplies. You may be a long way from help when an injury occurs, so our priority is to stop the bleeding, make sure the patient is breathing and then treat for shock. We also covered burns, scrapes, contusions, eye injuries, and broken bones. There are some minor first aid items in this kit as well such as adhesive bandages and antiseptic wipes, but where this kit really shines is if you have a moderate to serious injury.
There are no products in this kit that require training but we recommend that you watch two videos on Wound Seal and SWAT-T tourniquet so that you’re familiar and comfortable with these amazing products before you hit the road.
Because this kit is packed in a rugged Boulder Case it can survive just about any environment. It’s waterproof to 80 feet and will float to the surface. You can also take it up in your airplane and use the pressure relief valve to keep the contents and passengers safe. We recommend that you watch the videos on Wound Seal and the SWAT-T tourniquet so you’re familiar with these first aid products before you hit the road.
- External: 12.81″ x 10.36″ x 4.64″
- Internal: 11.93″ x 9.02″ x 4.05″
Medium WIAFAK First Aid Kit Contents:
- (1) Mylar Rescue Blanket
- (10) Antiseptic Wound Wipes
- (10) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, .5 gram packets
- (2) Pair Sterile Eye Pads w/Adhesive Strips
- (10) Sooth-A-Sting Swabs
- (16) 1″ x 3″ Sheer Strip Adhesive Bandages
- (6) 2″ x 4-1/2″ Adhesive Patch Bandages
- (1) 3″ x 5 yds Cohere Cohesive Wrap
- (1) 4″ x 4.1 yds Sterile Rolled Gauze Bandage
- (1) Bulky Kerlix Bandage, 4-1/2″ x 5 yds.
- (4) Sterile 5″ X 9″ ABD Pads
- (6) 2″ x 3″ Sterile Non-Adherent Pads
- (1) 1″ x 5 yds 3M Micropore Tape
- (2) Sterile Eye Wash, 1 oz. squeeze bottle
- (1) 2″ x 6″ Burn Free Hydrogel Burn Dressing
- (1) 4″ x 4″ Burn Free Hydrogel Burn Dressings
- (1) 4 oz. Squeeze Bottle Burn Free Burn Gel
- (1) SWAT-T Tourniquet/Stretch Wrap
- (1) SAM Splint JR, 4″ x 18″
- (1) CPR, AED and Basic First Aid Pocket Reference Guide
- (1) Laerdal CPR Shield
- (1) Transcend Glucose Gel, 15 gram pouch
- (1) Wound Seal Rapid Response Blood Clotting Powder
- (1) 7-1/2″ EMT Shear
- (1) Disposable Plastic Forceps, 4-1/2″
- (2) Nitrile Exam Gloves, 2/pair per bag