The Economy Restaurant/Food Service First Aid Kit Refill has everything you need to completely refill your Economy Restaurant First Aid Kit and bring it back to like-new condition. This refill kit meets OSHA regulations and the ANSI Z803.1-2015 standard for a Class A workplace first aid kit for up to 20 persons in one location.
The products in this first aid refill kit include adhesive bandages and finger cots as well as pain relieving hydrogel for burns. They’re packed into a corrosion-resistant plastic box that can be permanently wall mounted or carried by the handle to the injury site. All of the first aid products in this kit come in user-friendly dispenser boxes and are individually wrapped and labeled to prevent misuse and cross-contamination.
This refill kit only fits in a 36-unit first aid kit box with the approximated dimensions: 13-3/4″ x 9-3/8″ x 2-7/8″.
Economy Restaurant/Food Service First Aid Kit Refill Contents:
- (1)American Safety & Health Institute First Aid Guide Book with CPR Guidelines
- (1)CPR Barrier Shield
- (1)Plastic Forceps
- (50)1″ x 3″ Blue Metal Detectable Flexible Adhesive Bandages
- (50)Blue Metal Detectable Flexible Fingertip Bandages
- (50)Blue Metal Detectable Flexible Knuckle Bandages
- (1)Instant Ice Pack, Small
- (1)Triangle Bandage with Safety Pins
- (12)Pain Relieving Burn Gel
- (1)4″ x 4″ Sterile Hydrogel Burn Dressing
- (1)Antiseptic First Aid Spray, 2 oz.
- (2)Pair Non-Latex Exam Gloves
- (1)2″ Roller Gauze Bandage
- (10)Sting Free Antiseptic Wipes
- (10)Antibiotic Ointment .5 gram
- (4)3″ x 3″ Sterile Individually Wrapped Gauze Pads
- (1)1/2″ X 2.5 yds Adhesive Tape
- (20)Blue Finger cots, Large
- (2)5″ X 9″ Sterile ABD Pads
- (6)1/8th oz. Hand Sanitizer
- (2)Pair Sterile Eye Pads with adhesive strips